so here it is:
November 10th, 2009
Paper Monster recently invited Mike Perry to come up with our second project and we are excited to forward it on to you guys.
"When asked to do this project I knew exactly whom I wanted to collaborate with. So while visiting Jim Stoten in England we sat down and made this drawing. You can too..."
- Find a friend that you want to make a drawing with.
- Get a piece of paper and a stop watch (optional).
- While one of you is drawing the other times you for 1 minute. After 1 minute stop and pass the drawing to your collaborator.
- Let the time fly. All the while keeping track of how much time has passed.
- The most important step. Have fun.
Other ideas. Choose any amount of time. What happens if you trade every 30 sec. or you work on a larger paper and trade every day. Really the possibilities are endless. Maybe each of you use different tools. Each of you use different color pens. Or add more people. What would happen if there where 5 people playing. And of course my favorite what happens if you drink while playing.... Endless.
will post my outcome sometime, once i've tried this.